Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back to routine, Start with my new blog.

After few days staying at home, because of fever, cough and influenza. I felt really sick,  today i'm going back to routine, to the office in south east of Jakarta. It takes around more than an hour from home to the office. And it becomes everyone's routine to spend their time on the road in the traffic. So for most of Jakarta people, it is normal to only spend 'only' an hour to the office.

I'm trying with my new blog, never had one before..because i don't like to write, and i feel not comfortable enough to let others know my routines, coz i'm an introvert type of person.
I'm curious with 'how to blog' and it seems fun to blog, so i give a try. Hope that i would always update it.
Blogging seems fun, it archives all the activities, ideas & thoughts so it would be kept remembered.

I forgot to take picture of what i've for my lunch, Indonesian food with 'ayam penyet' chicken with chillies, fried 'tempe', 'tahu' fried tofu and 'sayur asam' I dont know how to call it in English. I get there with my colleagues with my ride. I really enjoy the food today, maybe because of last few days, i always had porridge for my food. poor me =(

No comments:

Post a Comment