Thursday, November 11, 2010

True Friend

Very glad that one of my best friend and now becoming my relative actually =)), she came, we meet up yesterday having dinner together with her client. We do talk and share stories since we seldom meet, so hoping to see her again on the next day before she is going back to her hometown.
She do not change at all, pretty and fresh as usual, love to share stories that we had, but unfortunate we are not living in the same city, so very rare to talk, usually only by phone, and only talking just for a while.

It is kinda difficult to have best friend, since they all have their own family, busy with their daily work, so i feel glad for friends that having their own true friend, supporting each other..but I really appreciate friends that always there for me, that always supporting me. Love you all, my dear friend ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment